Sunday 14 August 2011

Edmonton International Airport

It is interesting that even through I booked my flight through Air Canada, I do not fly on any Air Canada Airplanes.


I will be flying United Express from Edmonton to Chicago, than Chicago to Dusseldorf on Lufthansa.  I should be in Germany by 7:30 tomorrow morning.


Going to through Customs is always fun.  You feel nervous, even though you know you have done nothing wrong. The guy at Customs speaks better German than I do. 


My biggest fear in flying over the ocean.  I know there are hundreds of planes that fly over the ocean over day, but being over water for a long period of time freaks me out.  I think I will try sleep.


Sitting here gives me a chance to people watch, and watch the bird. Yes, a sparrow is inside the Edmonton International Airport hopping around.  I seem to be the only one to notice him.  Wonder how long before someone find's him.


Gotta run they are calling my flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment